Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Second CD4 Count

I know it has been a while since I have last updated my blog. And yet again, this will just be a quick one. Ako na talaga ang busy!

Tomorrow, I will be having my second CD4 count. Wish me luck and pray for me my imaginary readers, dear friends, and avid fans, that I may get a high count tomorrow. Although I have been constantly telling anyone na masaya na talaga ako na tumuntong man lang ng 200 ang CD4 count ko tomorrow (from an initial count of 173).

Viral load? I'm not quite sure if I could avail it too. Kapos sa budget. :)

I'll keep you posted. Promise!

The long hibernation is over.

Aja!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck friend! Tataas yan! Mga 400, ganyan!

    See you tomorrow, I'll be in RITM din, samahan ko isang friend ko.

    ReplyDelete