Friday, January 4, 2013

Conversation With The Unlikely Fellow

Sino ba nag-imbento ng New Year’s Resolution?

Dahil bagong taon, kailangan magbagong buhay.

Well, I think that should not be the case. If you want to change something about yourself, it should start any time of the year. Walang pinipiling oras o panahon. Hindi yung hihintayin mo pa mag New Year para magbago. If you feel there is a need for you to change your ways, you should start right away.

Just sharing my thoughts. Hindi naman ako galit. :)

Nakisabay kasi ako sa uso. It’s not really a resolution, but recently, I tried to make amend with someone na I don’t know if I have accused falsely, or mistreated. Pinairal ko na naman yata kasi pagiging judgmental ko. Sorry about that.

I’m referring to R, the one who claims himself to be a poz too, and whom I have exchanged messages with.

This is just a sequel and probably the final installment of my conversation with the unlikely fellow.


me: Happy New Year!

R: Happy New Year din. Kumusta?

me: Okay lang. Pupunta ako sa RITM sa January 14. (Naisip ko na it wouldn’t be bad nga naman to “rub some positivity in him.” Kaya I told him my plan of going there.)

R: RITM??? (Too many question marks, not mine.)

me: Yup. Why?

R: Ano yun? (Again, gulat much lang here. Meron nga ba talagang ibang poz na hindi alam ang RITM? Please enlighten me.)

me: You’re R, right? (Baka iba na pala ka-text ko kaya hindi niya alam.)

R: Oo.

me: Okay.

Almost an hour later…

R: So ano yung RITM?

me: Ah, wala naman. Just some place I’d like to hang out soon. (Totoo naman, I’ll be visiting the place more often in the future.)

R: Hmm. Saan yun?

me: Somewhere in Alabang. Taga-saan ka na nga ulet? (Just to confirm if he’s really R.)

R: Sa may Blumentritt. (Yup, he is R.)

me: Oo nga, malayo sayo yun. (Didn’t know where I got this reply. Para lang siguro ma-correlate ko yung tanong ko sa kanya na taga-saan siya.)

R: Sino naman kasama mo pupunta? (I’d like to invite you sana para makapagpacheck-up ka na rin. Kaso, I’ve changed my mind about inviting you.)

I did not reply again. Until another hour has passed…

R: RITM pala clinic mo. Sana makasama ako kaso may class ako noon. (He might have "googled" and learned about it kaya he finally remembered he’s supposedly a poz too.)

Hindi na ako nagreply.

The End.



Whether a poz or a "pozer," he’ll never hear from me again. Our boats will never really travel the same stream.

Talking about New Year resolutions and making amends. Haha!

Aja!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, well just passed by and took a bit time to scan your blogs, hope this story helps http://hivplus4plus.blogspot.com/2012/11/letter-sender-1-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i've been following his blog...
    and i've also read the entry... heart-warming story... :)

    ReplyDelete