Monday, December 31, 2012

Keeping My Paws Up!

In just a few minutes, it will be the New Year already.

Media Noche na! Kainan na naman! 

Ano na nga ba ang handa namin for tonight?


Palabok daw, for a change. Because we usually have spaghetti on special occasions, they wanted it this time to be different. Mahaba pa rin naman daw yung palabok, for long life. Hmm, long life? Thanks! I needed that. Sana magkatotoo.

I think we also have fruits na bilog. Dalandan, apple, pear, and grapes. Of all the foods we usually have for the New Year, eto ang hindi masyado nagagalaw. Umaabot siya ng weeks. Unti-unti lang siya nauubos, at hindi biglaan. Hindi panatiko ng healthy diet ang mga tao dito sa bahay lalo na pag may okasyon.

Then, we have the all-time-favorite fruit salad! Yum! Kahit ito lang kainin ko for the night, solved na ako. Yun nga lang, I’m lactose intolerant. Kaya bahala na bukas kung malambot ang poop. Basta enjoy ang food tonight.

And the new attraction for this year, mga rice cakes. Maja, biko, and sapin-sapin. I don’t know where they got the idea na maganda rin daw maghanda ng malalagkit na pagkain, para our bond as a family would be as sticky as the food. That’s new! Well, pwede! Group hug!!!

Yun lang. Just our simple way of celebrating the coming of the New Year.

A while ago, I started writing my year-end entry in my diary at around 4:30PM, and with nonstop writing, I finished it at 7:30PM. What a relief! Natapos ko rin sa wakas. Ang haba! It has been my tradition to write down in my diary a summary of all the things that took place within the year, may it be good or bad. Basta memorable, isusulat. By far, my entry today was the longest dahil na rin sa dami ng nangyari sa'kin this year.

Then I realized that 2012 wasn’t really a good year for me. Well in the first half of it, my year was superb. Career-wise, travels around the Philippines, and love-life. Soon towards the end, things went a bit upside down lalo with regards to my health and love-life ulet. Problema talaga ang buhay pag-ibig. Nonetheless, it was relatively fine. In the end, 2012 has taught me some of life’s greatest lessons, to become stronger, and to appreciate life more.

Since 2012 wasn't so nice to me, I'm keeping my paws up for a good 2013.


Paulit-ulit kong naririnig yung joke ngayon about sa pagpapaputok sa labas at huwag daw sa loob para safe. Noong una alam ko hindi naman siya applicable sa mga tulad ko na men who have sex with men. Wala namang mabubuntis kahit iputok sa loob. Ngayon naisip ko, applicable nga rin naman siya, to protect us from HIV, sa labas na lang magpaputok, at huwag sa loob. Or better yet, practice safe sex!Or best, abstain! Boo!

After this blog, I’ll be going down to join my family in welcoming the year. Excited much! After 2 years, dito na ulit ako sa bahay magcelebrate ng New Year.

Then later, I will be watching some fireworks sa rooftop when the clock strikes 12. Magaganda rin mga fireworks dito sa area namin. Sosyalan din ang mga tao.



Ilang minuto na lang, bagong taon na!
Happy New Year everyone!
Enjoy the night, and keep safe!

Aja!

1 comment:

  1. hi doc, lactose intolerant din ako kaya nakarelate ako sa pagkain ng milk products hehe.. now ko lang nakita ang blog mo, anyway, I hope u continue to live a healthy, positive and happy life

    aja^^

    jp.

    ReplyDelete