Friday, October 18, 2013

Taking The Challenge

When @health_worker5 tested HIV-positive, "let's just say that my world shattered into a thousand pieces. My mind went wandering in limbo. I got depressed and eventually cried my heart out," he said. But he learned that "life goes on even for HIV-positive people. (So) take it as a challenge to make your life better given the condition you have."

Please do take time to read my "positive" life's story in a gist entitled "@health_worker5: Taking the Challenge to Make Life Better" in Outrage Magazine, the only LGBTzine in the Philippines.

You may also want to read other PLHIV's stories in the magazine.

Hope you learn something from us.



Life goes on. Continue fighting!



P.S.: Many thanks to Outrage Magazine and CRL for giving me the opportunity to share my story.

Aja!

3 comments:

  1. heyhey...

    i dont know how to get in touch with you but i admire the courage you have...keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reply ka lang dito sa comment section with your contact info.. i wont publish it... :) aja!

      Delete
  2. WOW! iba ka na talaga buds! Aja!

    ReplyDelete