Thursday, February 19, 2015

He Is HIV Free!

This morning I saw my ex, MV, posted on his Facebook account a picture of himself with a blood bag beside him. He had just donated blood, it says on the caption.

Alam ko before ka makapagdonate ng blood, to ensure safety of these life-saving products, mayroon nang mga preliminary screening tests na ginagawa. Para naman hindi masayang yung 450ml of blood na kukunin sayo only to find out hindi ka pala pasado. More so after blood donation, mayroon pang tests na ginagawa para talaga makasigurado na pasado for usage yun blood products.

Ganun ginagawa sa hospital na napasukan ko before. I don't know sa iba. I'm no medical technologist nor a pathologist. Enlighten me then. :)

Ayun na nga, so what's the big deal? Well, I think that means he is HIV free! And I'm happy for him. Alam kong hindi ko siya nahawa and hindi niya rin ako nahawa.

Nakalimutan ko na when we actually met, basta it was during the early months of 2012 and then I broke up with him noong April 2012 to give way to this stupid guy, TJ. (Insert bitterness here, and to read more about my bitterness, click here. Kidding! Charot lang!)

Despite the fact that MV has always been the receptive partner sa aming dalawa and it was always unprotected when we had sex, ayun mukhang nonreactive ang lola mo. So, possible din kaya na wala pa rin ako HIV during that time and dun sa suspected people mentioned in one of my entry lang talaga nakuha yun infection? (I've shared the link above already.)

Ayun nga, it doesn't really matter now who infected me. Minsan masaya lang magpaka-detective. Pinagtatagpi-tagpi lahat ng clues and details.



By the way, MV is Filipino-Chinese. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! (Ma-iconnect lang!)

Aja!

4 comments:

  1. :) Sometimes I just cant resist but fall into the temptation of having unprotected sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yun nga pero kelangan ipractice ang safe sex... :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. in practice, blood is screened for HIV after makapagdonate. Then the donors are notified if they turn out positive.

    ReplyDelete