Tuesday, December 30, 2014

3 Diary Entries

As I was about to write down the inaccurate list of those who greeted me this Christmas sa diary ko (Yes, ganun ako ka-OC.), nalungkot ako bigla upon seeing that I only have 3 diary entries for the year 2014. Anyare?!!

June 11, 2014: "at the hospital"
June 18, 2014: "sikreto"
December 30, 2014: "third entry"

Actually, pinilit ko lang yung third entry na yun para lang masabi na hindi lang 2 ang nagawa ko for this year.

Ang big deal... Haha! Gusto ko kasing maging kasing sikat or mas sikat pa sa diary ni Anne Frank yung diary ko. Hahaha! Talagang wishful thinking! Honestly, it was once one of my craziest dream.

Or pwede na yung kasing sikat ng Ang Diary ng Panget. Sa totoo lang, pareho ko hindi alam ang kwento nung dalawang yun. :)

Anyway, bawi na lang sa 2015.

Eto na lang I guess ang New Year's resolution ko. Simple and attainable.

Yun lang!

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas as much as I did. And wishing a great year ahead for all of us.

Aja!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays :) Hope to read more from you :) Amazing how I have been reading your blog for about a year now.

    ReplyDelete